We find the best Forex systems for you

Bounce Trader

  • Price: $347 (1-year license)
  • Currency pairs: GBPUSD
  • Timeframe: H1
  • Growth: -9.2%
  • Monthly: -0.9%

Bounce Trader Statistics

DEMO ACCOUNT: Bounce Trader

Account not updated for a long time Demo account - Bounce Trader

Start date: Aug 24, 2020

Live broker: ThinkMarkets

Bounce Trader Description

The Bounce Trader

The Bounce Trader is a Forex robot that has 3 components to the strategy that determine when a trade is opened and in what direction (buy or sell).

Utilizing multiple components in a strategy is important because independently they are not as accurate, but when combined accuracy increases creating a more reliable, consistent, and profitable result.

The 3 components of trading are - momentum, price action, and key levels.

Momentum: The system will determine oversold and overbought levels based on various momentum indicators. This helps the system determine if a reversal of movement is coming.

Price Action: By examining the candlesticks, their highs, lows, size, and positioning, it helps the system to predict the direction of the market.

Key Levels: There are different levels of support and resistance in the market. By trading around them, understanding them, and respecting them, the system increases it’s chance of success on each and every trade.

So the best part is you don’t have to worry about all this if you don’t understand it, because Bounce Trader is fully automated and trades for you, it opens, manages, and closes trades.

Designed For Absolute Beginners – Anyone Can Use Bounce Trader Regardless Of Prior Experience or Technical Experience

Bounce Trader is 100% automated. All you have to do is install it to your Forex broker platform, Meta Trader 4. Which is provided free by most Forex brokers (we have recommendations if needed).

It’s easy to install and comes with detailed instructions, but the developers are here to help if you run into any problems or confusion – so no need to worry.

Once you have setup Bounce Trader it will open, manage, and close trades for you automatically. You don’t have to do anything it will run on its own and work to build up your trading profits.

It’s that easy. It doesn’t matter if you have experience or no experience. You don’t have to be tech savvy. This investment system is for anyone looking to get a competitive edge in the Forex market with a stable low risk system. 


  • No Grid 
  • No Martingale 
  • No Hedging 
  • FIFO Compliant 
  • Works with Almost Any Leverage 
  • Beginner Friendly 
  • 100% Automated 
  • Works with as little as $100

20% Strategy / 80% Trade Management 

20% of trading is about the strategy, the other 80% is the trade management. Without proper trade management everything falls apart – even if the strategy is super accurate.

Traders make the mistake, maybe you too, of focusing on the best strategy, but that’s a mistake. The management of your trades is the most important piece and can determine your success or failure.

That’s why the Bounce Trader system was created to strictly trade with the lowest risk methods. 

This means… 

  • 1 Trade at a Time 
  • No Hedging 
  • No Martingale 
  • No Massive Stop Loss 
  • All Trades are Protected with Stop Loss and Take Profit 

The Bounce Trader Membership Package 

When you sign up today to get you copy of Bounce Trader your membership includes important perks that will ensure you continue to thrive just like our account. 

Here’s what’s included:

Full Access to Software and Guide – You get full access instantly in members’ area to the software and detailed manual. It’s very easy to setup and user friendly.

Auto Updates – The vendors have developed an over the internet mechanism that allows to update the software and improve the settings without you having to actually make any changes.

Customer Support Package – If you have any questions, concerns, or trouble installing or setting up the software the developers provide hands on support to help you.

Best Recommendations – You can use any Forex broker or services you prefer, but you will get the best recommendations and best built in settings for you in members’ area.

Ready to get Bounce Trader running on your own trading account? There are two payment options, a year license or a lifetime license. Pick whichever one you are most comfortable with and you can click the buy now button.


  • Bounce Trader Automated Software
  • Auto Updates Included
  • Full Hands on Support
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee


  • Bounce Trader Automated Software
  • Auto Updates Included
  • Full Hands on Support
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarante